WOW Winner

WOW Winner

Wednesday 3 February 2016

New Beauty Must Haves!!




Hey lovelies!!

Can you believe we are in Febuary already?? I am praying that the weather will get better as the months go by as I am seriously over the miserable Scottish winter we have been having! I thought I'd share with you my beauty faves that I have discovered, I've been trying them out and I know I will get a lot of wear out of them for spring! 

Loreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation
I seriously cannot believe the bargain I got with this!! This product has rave reviews on the Boots website and is priced on there at £9.99, and it must be good as it's actually sold out on their website. Well let me tell you I picked this up in B&M Bargains for £1!! And the best thing? After trying it for myself it's truly AMAZING!!! 

I used a large buffing brush to buff it into my skin leaving an airbrushed, dewy finish!! 

MUA & KIKO

Some other new treats I have been loving are the Makeup Academy Liquid Illuminator in Oyster and this amazing KIKO mascara I received in January's Glossybox! 
The Illuminator really lifts and enhances your complexion leaving a gorgeous dewy glow whilst the mascara is like false  lashes in a tube! It's one of the best I've tried in a while, seriously.

SGC CONTOUR PALETTE
And lastly I have to give one of my own products a mention! My fab Colour Correcting Concealer Palette, I was really unwell with a cold last week and whilst sick of feeling bleugh I decided to touch up my full tired skin a wee bit, this palette really has everything you need to achieve flawless skin and it instantly made me feel better!
I used the green to cover my red nose and cheeks, the salmon pink to banish my dark circles and the highlighter and concealed to add dimension and luminosity for a flawless finish, it's a fab product and a fab price at £10! 
Head to www.sarahgcosmetics.com to get your hands on one!! 

Valentine's Day is just around the corner so I will be showing you how to achieve some pretty date looks, stay tuned!

Lots of Love,

Sarah

Xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment