WOW Winner

WOW Winner

Monday 25 January 2016

New Hair and Aurora Band Review


Hi guys!!

Hope your good!! On Friday I got my hair done and decided to go for a new look by getting highlights to lift my colour and warm up my skin tone a bit. I went to Platinum Hair in Wishaw and got a full head of foils put in by the lovely Tor, I was really happy with the result, I am loving the "Bronde" hair trend just now, a flattering in between shade of blonde and brown. I think as someone who has always been dark, this is a fitting comprimise, I could never see myself being a bright blonde. 

Here is a before and after taken on the day,
                       BEFORE 
                          AFTER

On Friday I also received an Aurora Nighttime Band. I was very excited to receive this as I had seen lots of positive reviews on social media and I love my hair to have body, what's more you pop it in before you go to bed and when you wake up your good to go! Well, I can spend hours on my makeup but I'm pretty lazy when it comes to my hair so I thought I need this product in my life! Umm so I thought.... I have to say I wasn't too impressed. I followed the instructions exactly as they were given in the box but I was left (and so was my hair) a little flat. Now I will say, it said to apply on slightly damp hair which mine wasn't so maybe that's the issue?? I did however apply hairspray to each section before I wound it around the band but it just provided a slight flick more than any actual bounce, I will reserve full judgement until I try it again with damp hair. 

12.99 from EBay.

                              BEFORE

Lots of Love,

Sarah.

XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment