WOW Winner

WOW Winner

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Wednesday OOTD

Hello lovelies!!

We are half way through the week, thankfully! On a Wednesday my hubby has a half day from work so we usually go for lunch or take a trip into Glasgow, today we did both. 

Here's what I wore...


Jacket and Top/ Primark
Boyfriend Jeans/ F&F @ Tesco
Boots/Asos
Bag/ DKNY
Belt/Next

I also tied this Leopard print scarf from Primark around my head as a head band!



There's a lot of leopard lovin goin on! I love adding print to an otherwise simple jeans and tee combo, I rolled up the cuffs of these boyfriend jeans to show a cheeky bit of ankle!! 

We went for lunch to Soho on Miller Street in Glasgow. 

I got arincini to start...


 
I was a bit disappointed when they came as they were freezing cold in the middle, but they apologised profusely and replaced them with an extra ball! 



Next I had a Turkey Club Baguette which was nice but there was a slight mayo overload! My hubby got the pizza and it was yum!!

The cocktails were delicious also, I got a lemon concoction which was lovely.



Cheers! Have a great Wednesday! 


Love

Sarah

XXX.


No comments:

Post a Comment