WOW Winner

WOW Winner

Thursday 26 February 2015

Primark Haul

Hello Everyone!

Hope you are all doing great, only one more day until the weekend! As Wednesday is my hubby's day off it is usually a day we spend together whether its shopping, going for lunch or working out, yesterday we did all three!I have only started weight training again and believe me when I say I CANNOT move today!

Whilst in Glasgow yesterday I nipped into the huge Primark there as I haven't been there in a while and I was needing a Primark fix!! I mooched around the accessories section and was blown away by their jewellery range, I am loving fine, delicate jewellery right now and they had lots of beautiful pieces. Here is what I got...



You cannot have too many pretty studs for every day wear, I love these, I am a stickler for wearing silver with silver and gold with gold so I like to have variety! CZ Squares/ £2. Gold Balls/ £1



Loving these delicate chokers, they have adjustable lengths so you can wear them altogether at different lengths for that cool multi layered look that's in right now. £3.

Of course you can wear them alone also.


 I also got these midi rings, they are so pretty! £2


Lovely on, apologies for the nails they are badly needing done!


How beautiful are these?? They look so much more expensive than their £3 pricetag!

 
Mixing it up with my Cartier bangle.








I also picked up this stunning pastel blue clutch it also has a chain shoulder strap so it will work really well for daytime also. Again, it looks so much pricier than its £6 price tag!


I also picked up this boat neck striped top which I love, I will wear it with dark denims rolled up at the ankle with a stiletto shoe for a sexy beatnik look. £6.


Not forgetting my little princess, I also picked up these in the sale from the kids section.




I just love this crochet detail top and I really love lemon and white on little girls for spring, we are spending Easter in Tuscany so I will put this by for then, I hope to pick up either lemon or white jeans to match. This top was only £3!!


Seriously, how cute are these?? I wish they came in adult size! These little pumps were only £4! My leopard print obsession has rubbed off on my daughter, she loves them.

What do you think of my Primark purchases? Do you love a Primark spree like me?

Dont forget to comment below,

Lots of love,

Sarah.
XXX.

No comments:

Post a Comment