WOW Winner

WOW Winner

Monday 12 January 2015

Golden Globes Fashion Faves and Fails!

VBest Dressed
Oh JLo!! Can you do no wrong?? In my eyes she is the Queen of the red carpet and she doesn't fail to live up to her title in this Zuhair Murad beaded gown. Her bombshell hair and makeup finish the look perfectly. 

 I just adore the cut and shade of this powder blue gown, against Amy Adams' red hair,it's stunning. Her luminous fresh skin and nude makeup give the overall look an angelic soft feel.


Smokin hot!! Kate Hudson is rocking this Versace number, Versace was prominent on the red carpet and I loved every piece but this dress should win an award all on its own! Kate's body is insane! Obviously a very sexy dress, The right decision is made to keep hair and makeup understated.


Not So Much...


I love Melissa Mcarthy so I feel bad having her on my worst dressed list. However this dress is awful. Apparently it's a blouse and the skirt is from another dress and the two have been sewn together... A+ for creativity and thinking outside the box but really?? All the designers in the world and then this?  On a positive note her hair and makeup are gorgeous, loving the deep berry lip. 

I am just not getting this Vera Wang number on Rosamund Pike.. I find it I'll fitting and a totally wrong shape for her figure. Her hair and makeup are divine though and she looks glowing.


I actually love this Alexander McQueen dress but I think it's all wrong for 2 reasons. Firstly I think it's a tad bridal looking and the hair and makeup add to that bridal feel, secondly it's totally over accessorised!! A cuff, rings, a belt, a bag, chandelier earrings and a flower in her hair?? With a big gown this is total overkill for me which is a shame as its a beautiful dress.

Who is your and who's look are you not really feeling?

Love,

Sarah.
Xxx


1 comment:

  1. I feel like a lot of the celebrities this year forgot to ring up their tailors! Some of the dresses this year were horrible due to poor fit. JLo, however killed it! Overall, this year's Globe was a disappointment to say the least.
    www.diamants-au-chocolat.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete