WOW Winner

WOW Winner

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Autumn Wish List!!

September is here! Whilst I am grateful for the mild weather we have been having I am also a little dismayed as I am so ready to get my autumn fashion on! Time to put the legs away and get the tights out,oh the joy... I love this time of year when we see the emerging collections on the high street of A/W fashion signifying a seasonal change and bringing with it an air of excitement for whats to come and all the fashion possibilities for my favorite time of year, I am a December baby after all.
I always tend to up my makeup game at this time of year as you can get away with more glamour as the long evenings draw in...

I have already seen quite a few bits on the high street that I am loving. But before we go there, can we just take a minute to appreciate Dolce&Gabbanas stunning A/W collection??

Regal and Red.

Safe to say the hot colour this season is scarlet red that will be sure to have you looking like a sexy siren. We will be sure to see plenty of this look represented across the high street this season.


Must have A/W 14 Pieces!!

This dress looks like it could have come straight from a runway in Milan... only its Primark! £17!
Wear with tights and boots for daytime glamour and killer red heels for evening.

H&M

That khaki fur jacket is to die for! Its definitely on my wish list. And I am so in love with the fact that knee high boots are back in a big way. I have a bit of an obsession with boots and especially knee highs. I think they can add a bit of sass to any outfit. I am lusting after the red pair.

Zara 12.99

As a lover of statement earrings,these are (as Cheryl would say) "MY CUP OF TEA". 
Use them to dress up your chunky jumper or of course add some extra sparkle to your evening look.

Whats on your A/W wishlist?

Comment below.

Lots of love,

Sarah G.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment