WOW Winner

WOW Winner

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Smoky Eye and Soft Pink Lips!

Hello all!! Hope you all had a fabulous Easter weekend. I certainly did. I ate alot and indulged in a cocktail or two... My little one had us up at 6am Easter Sunday morning, so excited for the easter bunny! She was super happy with her eggs as well as some other little toys and treats, she was spoiled! Over the weekend I also enjoyed a meal and some cocktails with a girlfriend. I opted for a smoky eye and pink lips which looked quite pretty.


My favourite product from my range right now is my Crayon Dombre in Monochrome I love how it adds depth and highlight to the eyes and enhances any eye looks. You can see in the picture I used the white to highlight my inner corners and browbone and I used the black to line the water line, I also smudged a little across my upper lash line. Full Product list:

Eyes: Golden Brown shadow, Crayon Dombre,Defining Mascara, I used my eye pencil in Chestnut to fill in Brows.
Skin: Concealer Palette, Blush Palette,Pro Finish Pressed Powder in Canvas.
Lips: Longstay Lipstick in Honolulu Pink. This lipstick lasted amazingly well all night even through out my meal and whilst sipping on cocktails! 

Speaking of cocktails, I had the most amazing Cosmopolitans, they were yummy!!


Nails in Kiss Chase by Ciate. Earrings, Primark.

All products are available from Sarah G Cosmetics with FREE SHIPPING for limited time only. Enter code freeshippingoffer at checkout.

What do you think?

Leave your comments below!!

Mwa!!

Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment